Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Party Line All The Time


Hello. I wanna talk to you about our free adult chatline.

Now, some of you don't realize this, but they are sometimes known by a completely different name. To some, they are known as party line numbers. Now, I don't know about you, but if there were a party I could join that went on twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, well... I would be there in a heartbeat. Because there are all kinds of people there from all over this great nation of ours. People from Maine, from Nebraska, from Georgia, all the way to Alaska, and Hawaii, or even California. California knows how to party!


Who wouldn't want to join in on that, am I right? Just a quick call on a free party line, and bam, you are set for the night.

All sorts of fun is just waiting around that next corner. Just waiting for you to pick up the phone and join in. And you don't have to worry about if they got a good spread or not, cause you already got the goods. You know what I'm saying? All you have to do is relax, get laid back, and talk to some fun loving people.

712-432-4500

No comments:

Post a Comment