Sunday, October 21, 2012

Satisfied Chatline Customer

Instead of yet another post extolling the virtues of the free chatline ChatHerBox, I figured I would give you a testimonial from one of our many users.

"Hi, I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I just wanted to tell you that you guys are the best. I'd heard about phone dating and all that kind of shit before, and thought it was for losers. I mean, come on... Couldn't you just go to a bar and pick up a chick? Then I started looking at my track record with chicks at bars, and, well, that wasn't working to say the least. So I figured what the hell?

I called up and was glad I did. I ended up talking to a husky-voiced hottie for a good long while. It was probably the best conversation I'd had with a girl in a couple of years. To be honest with you guys, I will probably be calling you up again after I've shot this email off. Thanks, Chat Her Box."

That is just one of the many unbelievable stories that our phone chat users have been sending us. Maybe your story's the next one!

712-432-4500

No comments:

Post a Comment